Wednesday 6 November 2013

My Addiction: Blond Amsterdam

Hey guys!

Welcome to a new mini series in which I tell you all about my addictions. Beware: they are random and you might get infected. Basically these are the things I spend way too much money on but can never stop loving (and buying). 


The first in my long list of addictions is Blond Amsterdam. Now most of you won’t know what this is. Blond Amsterdam is a Dutch (obviously) brand that makes all sorts of home related stuff. They are famous for their cute prints and bright colours. Most of my dinnerware is from this brand. It is quite expensive, but the quality is great and the paint doesn’t come off. And off course the brand was made for me, as I am both blonde and Dutch. Here are some of my favourite Blond Amsterdam things.

My tea set


My breakfast set


My bedding

My teaspoons and cake forks


Last month they started their own magazine, which is just as amazing as the brand itself.


Most of the stuff I have is from the ‘even bijkletsen’ collection, but they have lots of cute collections. You can’t order it outside the Netherlands, but I just thought I’d make you jealous with its adorableness. Leave your comments below and I’ll see you soon!

Hugs and kisses,
Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment