Wednesday 30 October 2013

Review: Rimmel lipsticks by Kate Moss

Hello guys!

My ultimate favourite lipsticks are probably the ones from Rimmel by Kate Moss. I love them so much that I have bought 3 of them (which I normally don’t do). The packaging is gorgeous and quite simple. In the Netherland they are €9.99 (Dutch make-up is really expensive) and in England they are £5.49.


The colours I have are 03, 107, and 111. I think 03 was from the first range, which was a bit creamier and smells really sweet. 


03 is a lovely nude colour. I find buying nudes a bit tricky, as I don’t want it to by to similar to my skin colour, but this one is perfect. 111 is a bright red and 107 is a darker red/berry shade. Both of these colours have a matt finish.


The consistency of 03 is very creamy and feels quite moisturizing. 107 and 111 have a more matt finish and they do not move. Even if I put it on in the morning it will still look reasonable in the evening. If I eat a lot or drink a lot during the day I might have to touch up a little, but they are extremely long-lasting (even with soap I hardly got them of my hand after doing the swatches). 03 doesn’t last that long on my, but that’s probably because I’m not as careful while wearing it and I don’t mind putting it on a few times a day.


As I already said I love these lipsticks so much! Tell me what you think of the Kate Moss lipsticks :)

Hugs and kisses


Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment