Sunday 27 October 2013

The things I keep repurchasing

Hey guys!

I always like to try new products and that’s why I don’t buy a lot of products multiple times. But there are a few things I just love so much, no other product can beat them. So without further ado, here are 3 products that I will probably always keep using

True match foundation by l’oreal Paris in R1C1
foundation can be very tricky for me. My skin is very light and even the lightest shades of foundation are often to dark for me. The true match foundation’s lightest colour is a great match for my skin. I still like to try new foundations, but I’ve never found one that is right for my complexion.




Maybelline Mascara The Falsies Black Drama
      This is seriously the best mascara I have ever used! I always get the one that isn’t waterproof and is extra black. You’ve probably heard all the blogger rave about this product, so definitely try it.

GUHL Colorshine Blond shampoo and conditioner 
      I’ve been using this shampoo and conditioner for the majority of the last 4 years and I still love it. They did change it, because it used to be with Camille and now it’s with champagne berries, but it’s still great. It hydrates my hair and keeps my blond hair nice and shiny. I’ve never tried the deep repair mask from the same line, but I’m definitely going to.


Do you have any products you just can’t help but repurchase? Or do you have any product you would like me to try? Leave a comment!

Kisses and hugs


Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment